Ads (728x90)

Latest Post

Kesehatan

Tips

Friday I shared my love of Instagram, and the first way I took action in preserving those photos and bringing them into my home.  Today, I am sharing the second way.

Have you ever heard of Blurb?  They specialize in taking your cherished memories and turning them into lovely printed photobooks.


Now, they also offer the ability to create Instagram books!  When I found out, I may have squealed and burned 1,738 calories doing the sprinkler dance move over and over and over...

Once I pulled myself together, I went through their site to log into my Instagram account and import all of my photos.  It was super simple!


They make it easy peasy to pick your layouts, add/remove pages and move things around until you get them just how you like 'em.

Since I started Instagramming at the beginning of summer, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to put together an "Insta Summer" book.  Now I can always look back and remember our summer and all of the big and small events in the order that they took place!

The cover has a variety of customizable options as well; different cover choices and colors!


When I was all done previewing and reviewing my happy little book, it was delivered to my doorstep shortly after.


It is absolutely darling, measuring in at 7"x7", and bringing to life all of my favorite photos within the pages inside.


My favorite part is watching the kids while they look back on their summer fun.


And giggle at the funny memories and photos.  Priceless.


Blurb and I want you to be able to enjoy one of these fabulous little books too!  So, for 72 hours only, you can get one for F R E E!



Are you doing the sprinkler dance now too!?

Once you can finally settle down, you need to hop on over to the Blurb website, sign up, use the Bookify book making tool to import your Instagram photos, enter INSTAHEART at checkout and a charming little memory book will be all yours!

Discount offer valid through Wednesday, Oct 3rd, 2012 (11:59 p.m. local time). Offer covers up to US $19.95, EUR �17.95, AUD $21.95, or CAD $19.95  off your product total for books made by you.  This offer is good for one-time use and cannot be combined with other promotional codes, volume discount, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.  $19.95 off covers the cost of a 60 page, 7x7 soft cover book, taxes and shipping are additional.

Who's excited?  Who else hearts Blurb?






Post a Comment