Ads (728x90)

Latest Post

Kesehatan

Tips

No Follow blogs are not different with Do Follow blogs

If you are trying to turn your blog NoFollow to DoFollow then, don't be confused just undo it. I have share my story of my blog which I have gained lots of problems. You can still that one Do not turn your blog to dofollow. After a long time struggle I get my blog into the search engines (Because I changed my blogs URL).

We turn DoFollow blogs for our readers not for us. Because the search engines can easily find the URL or comments of readers while searching with special keywords. Now, you should not have to turn DoFollow blog. Because it is proved, NoFollow blogs comment can crawl by different Search Engines easily. See this screen shot first:

 This is the proof where I have search the URL of my readers when he comment on my blog. He has comment in this page. I surprised it was on the third place when I check his URL on Google. And my blog is NoFollow as well.

Why dont you try to comment on my blog with your URL and check it on search engines? Just try it...
So, what are you thinking about? Your blog is DoFollow? NoFollow and DoFollow blogs are not different! You can share your views by comment below. Let's discuss about it :)

Note: You can check your blogs comment URL if your blog is NoFollow and check my blogs comment URL in other post as well.

Post a Comment