Ads (728x90)

Latest Post

Kesehatan

Tips

This post is especially for good news

Updated: Blogger has solved the problem! here is the official blog of blogger to know recently news! 
Auto pagination on blogger

Today I have dropped a problem in blogger basket. In my blog pager links i.e older post, newer post and home links was not visible. Don't know what's the real bug. These links are disappeared temporarily. I was worried about pageviews. I used page navigation instead of newer, older and home links. But, again it doesn't appeared.



Main error of pager links:
  • It is not visible or disappeared.
  • It is visible but not in right place.
I thought it is the problem of browser because it was not visible only on Fire Fox browser. And I try to updated my browser the, again that links were not visible. It appeared in Internet Explorer, Opera and other similar browsers. Those who use Fire Fox, they were not able to read other post of my blog.

Now today I exactly solve it! It was just a problem of one CSS line of code. That links are not displaying on line. It just needs a following code:

display: inline;

This is needed to display links in particular place. It is for IE bug but don't know why it is important for Fire Fox.

I think many of you have this  kinds of problem including me :) So, why don't you follow the steps and solve it?

Log on to Blogger.com >> Layout >> Edit Html

Search for the following code:
#blog-pager-newer-link {
float: left;
}

#blog-pager-older-link {
float: right;
}

#blog-pager {
text-align: center;
}
And just make a look like this:
#blog-pager-newer-link {
float: left;
display: inline;
}

#blog-pager-older-link {
float: right;
display: inline;
}

#blog-pager {
text-align: center;
display: inline;
}
You just have to add display: inline; code to display exactly in line. The save the template and you're Done!

I have blogger/blogspot solved problem myself. Now I have known it is not too hard to solve the simple problems. Coding is like game!

If you have still some problem, you can freely share with me. And don't hesitate to give your thought via comment ;)

Note: You may not have this problem but, CSS is important for every blogger/blogspot!

Post a Comment