Ads (728x90)

Latest Post

Kesehatan

Tips

Update 2: Now HackTutors have full 8 (maximum) site links! That is amazing!


Update: Google added another 4 site links for HackTutors! Now I have 7 site links altogether! Here we go:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I'm very happy to announce, HackTutors blog got the Google Site Links. Currently there are only 3 site links to the pages which have gained most popularity.

It has been long time since I haven’t checked my stats in Google Webmasters Tools. When I searched my blog in Google, it showed three site links. I was very shocked when I saw it.

Here you can see the quick screen shot of the site link for HackTutors:


Can’t believe? Search for hacktutors in Google then you’ll see the result.

I captured another screen shot from Google Webmasters Tools:


The pages are:

Releasing Thesis Blogger Template
This one is the most popular template that I created in August, 2010.

 In Touched Bloggers
This is the first campaign that I created in order to increase the friendly relation with all bloggers which is still active.

Color Picker Tool
I released this tool for web developer. I hope they are still using this tool.

You must be thinking it would be better if you also have site links for your blog. But I think Google consider many things to provide site links. For one example, you must have 4 – 5 main categories in your blog. Remember, Google generate site link automatically and consider the importance of your page. Also age of your blog, daily updating is also most important thing.

I hope Google will add more site links next update. Definitely, I’ll be posting more great articles so that Google can consider it as important page.

Till then, keep watching the site links stats of hacktutors and be first to inform me if there is any new update!

Post a Comment